- Partnering with our Head of Sales and Business Development on client acquisition and retention efforts to achieve growth targets
- Own all elements of the business development, sales and partnership life cycles: initial scoping, framing of value, negotiation of term sheets and contracts, implementation and post sales
- Strategize on plans for market engagement, client management, and be seen as a thought leader, across the digital asset ecosystem
- Lead sales pitches, contact prospects and clients, and handle enquiries, feedback and requests
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- 1-4 years of sales or relationship management experience preferably from the financial services or technology sector
- Ability to operate and excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to create relationships with both FinTech companies and traditional financial institutions
- Be an effective communicator and ability to collaborate across teams
- Demonstrate a curiosity for and knowledge of the digital asset ecosystem
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people across Asia. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team across Asia, who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office.
Please send CV, salary expectation, and expression of interest to [email protected].
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.