- Evaluate, develop, and lead execution of the blockchain related developments including Wallets, Cryptography, Transaction Management and Smart Contracts.
- Evaluate different blockchain protocols / platforms to explore solution alternatives;
- Determine optimal architectures, factoring in feasibility, maturity of solutions, cost, time-to-market etc…;
- Serve as a trusted technical and architectural advisor to deliver solutions in partnership with business teams and technology;
- Manage a team of developers deployed to deliver end-to-end technology solutions to business problems;
- Lead the build-out of the firm’s competencies in emerging future state blockchain-based architectures.
- 10+ years of experience in architecting and implementing complex enterprise technology applications;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing blockchain solutions, including integration into the wider enterprise technology stack;
- Experience managing teams of developers, comfortable working in a remote teams;
- Deep technical understanding of leading blockchain protocols;
- Strong experience designing, developing, and operating resilient and scalable distributed systems;
- Solid understanding of cryptography and interfacing with HSMs;
- Experience working with FinTech companies in the blockchain ecosystem;
- Experience in the securities and financial services sector preferred;
- Experience with: TypeScript and low level languages such as Rust, Golang or C++;
- Experience in smart contract development in EVM environment;
- You are still hands on
- Entrepreneurial and results oriented;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to present and convey ideas.
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Central, Hong Kong, the heart of the Asian financial services centre.
Please send CV, salary expectation, and expression of interest to [email protected].
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.