- Collect and document business requirements for project and process improvement and automation efforts;
- Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process, improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases;
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels;
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns;
- Identify issues and risks;
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management;
- Participate in the problem resolution;
- Track major incident management processes and ensure adherence of the process and escalation requirements within the various support and delivery areas.
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience as a business analyst, with such experience within the financial services sector preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, accounting, or similar;
- Advanced understanding of business functions, workflows, and processes;
- Detailed knowledge of Workflow and process control software;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Central, Hong Kong, the heart of the Asian financial services centre.
Please send CV, salary expectation, and expression of interest to [email protected].
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.