- Analyze and study business objectives and requirements relating to Hex Trust products and business processes;
- Produce Business Requirements Documents, Functional Specifications, Workflows and Business Process design;
- Work closely with Development and UX teams to ensure smooth and accurate implementation of business requirements;
- Assist with UAT and implementation support, perform user support and training;
- Perform data analysis to support business decisions;
- Transform analysis into requirement / functional documents, mappings and test cases;
- Gather requirements from investors and stakeholders.
- 6+ years of Business Analyst experience in Financial services;
- All around banking business domains, experience in modules like KYC/AML, client onboarding, custodian and / or digital transformation would be an advantage;
- Strong interest in FinTech and Blockchain Technology;
- Fluent English with great communication skills with stakeholders, business users, and internal IT team;
- Must be a good team player, proactive, self-motivated, and able to multitask;
- Possess a start-up and Agile mentality and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science or related disciplines, equivalent combination of education and related experience;
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Central, Hong Kong, the heart of the Asian financial services centre.
Please send CV, salary expectation, and expression of interest to [email protected].
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.