We are looking for an Operations Analyst to support our Operations Department in helping ensure the day-to-day operation of our institutional investors and corporate trading accounts run smoothly. You'll be working with Hex's suite of proprietary technology solutions and the wider blockchain ecosystem committed to execution excellence and accuracy.
- Support Operations Manager with the execution of key operations and generation of reports and statements
- Assist with client on-boarding activities
- Ensure the efficiency of company processes and identify areas of enhancement
- Partner with key stakeholders front-to-back in order to drive and define best practices and continued process improvement
- An undergraduate degree
- Knowledge in blockchain, cryptocurrencies, trading and security beneficial
- Good planning, coordination, and communication skills
- Knowledge of Linux-based environment and Googles applications a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Candidate should have an interest in digital assets, Wallets, DApps, and Crypt Trading
- Must be detail-oriented, taking pride in the quality and accuracy of work they produce
- Able to work independently in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment
about hex trust
Hex Trust is the leader in enterprise-grade custody for digital assets. Led by innovators from the institutional financial services space, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the blockchain ecosystem.