- Manage compliance risk strategies, policies and frameworks (including Group’s Risk Assessment);
- Monitor and assess compliance with laws, regulations and policies;
- Provide inputs to CEO and management team on licensing strategy;
- Implementation of compliance controls and risk management activities;
- Manage regulatory reporting;
- Direct reporting to the General Counsel and the Board of Directors;
- Carry out awareness briefing and staff training on regulatory requirements, company policies and procedures;
- Liaison with regulators, auditors and law enforcement. Oversee compliance reviews and investigations.
- 5-6 years’ experience in a compliance role in a financial institution or in a highly-regulated industry. Regulatory exposure to the Fintech industry and digital assets desirable but not essential;
- Bachelor in Business, Accounting, Finance, Legal, or other relevant discipline;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure;
- Hands-on approach and inquisitive mind.
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern offices in Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please send CV, salary expectation, and expression of interest to [email protected].
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.