- Interact directly with customers and users as part of the Customer Success team to understand their needs and how those can be addressed through content;
- Maintain and manage all customer- and user- facing content;
- Maintain clean, accurate, well-organized content, while supporting product updates and launch plans;
- Create and manage content in different formats (video, written, etc.) to help our users succeed in using our products and services;
- Work with the Customer Success team to identify and develop the best channels and strategies to communicate with customers and users;
- Support the Customer Success’ team with daily/weekly/monthly activities as needed;
- Coordinate with our Marketing and Design teams to ensure branding and design consistency, correct handling of multiple versions of content and image assets across a multitude of product features customer segments and user roles;
- Help the team to identify and drive ways to continuously improve upon production processes as you work with the various functions both internally and externally.
- Must have a healthy “obsession” for customers’ and users’ happiness;
- Excellent at creating content in different formats (video, written, etc.) whether directly or in collaboration with other team members. We would love to see examples of your work to be discussed during the interview;
- Ability to build strong relationships with people, understand their needs and goals, identify creative solutions, and manage action items through to completion;
- Experience with G-Suite, image and video editing softwares and applications;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of spoken and written English;
- It would be a plus if you are comfortable manipulating and updating raw HTML and CSS to be used by our internal systems;
- You are expected to actively validate your own work, maintaining the highest level of quality in everything that you do;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment and to deliver multiple projects to deadline;
- Attentive to detail, strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently.
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people across Asia. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team across Asia, who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office.
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.