- Administer support for Software Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers and related technical staff.
- Supervise training and professional development of engineering staff. Ensure software engineering personnel are suitably trained to perform all job functions and suitably use project and software related tools.
- Manage engineering/technical staff performance and evaluations.
- Recruitment of engineering and technical staff, working closely with HR.
- Product/Engineering team structure and strategy, planning and resource management.
- Promote and establish Hex Trust as a desirable place for software engineers to work at.
- Oversight of engineering deliverables.
- Maintain and prepare Engineering and Technology Roadmaps.
- Design and Drive engineering improvement and productivity initiatives.
- Work closely with the Product Team (Engineers, Designers, Project Managers, Business Analysis) to facilitate smooth delivery of products and projects
- Supervise reporting responsibility for independent software contractors, software engineers and outsourcing partners.
- 10+ experience in Software/Product Development company in roles of Software Development Manager or Engineering Manager;
- Experience with a full software project lifecycle, product planning and release management
- Scrum/Agile project management experience;
- Business Knowledge in financial markets, knowledge of Blockchain, Crypto Currencies, Digital Assets highly desirable;
- Good financial analysis skills to track resources and costs;
- Strong Technical background in software development;
- People oriented
- Exceptional Communications skills in English;
- University degree in related field.
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Central, Hong Kong, the heart of the Asian financial services centre.
Please send CV, salary expectation, and expression of interest to [email protected].
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.