Hex Trust is growing rapidly, and to cope with that growth we would like to add a Finance professional to the team. We are looking for a financial accountant to assist in all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation.
- Assist in preparing monthly management reports and other accounting related duties
- Verify data from different reporting tools by daily/ weekly/ monthly basis
- Coordinate with the internal and external parties to handle day-to-day duties
- Manage all aspects of reimbursements/expenses for the Group
- Provide finance and treasury assistance, especially in reconciliation for all bank statements
- Monitor effective reconciliation of all data (all profit and loss plus balance sheet items).
- Keeping records and documenting financial processes
- Managing account records, issuing invoices, and handling payments.
- Assist with audits, reviews, schedules and tax preparations.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor degree preferably in finance, accounting, business or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years professional work experience in accounting and/or treasury; audit experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, good team player, detail-minded, self-motivated, able to multitask and able to work under pressure
- The habit of paying painstaking attention to details, correct data and following procedures meticulously
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience with Xero accounting software preferred
- Be comfortable learning new software system and applications
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel (V-lookup and Pivot Table)
- Prior experience in digital assets a plus
- Immediate availability preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, taking pride in the quality and accuracy of work they produce, and a desire to probe further into data
- Commercial and business awareness and ability to stick to time constraints
- Able to work independently in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships