- Ensure continuous, scalable and robust operation of our production environments;
- Collaborate closely with the development teams in a fast-paced delivery environment to foster SRE mindset as part of software development process
- Codify and rollout shared tooling and process to enable development teams continuously delivery new features while improving non-functional requirements such as system availability, security, performance, and maintainability;
- Build, run and mentor a team of SRE Engineers;
- Help define operational process, including on-call rotation through development teams;
- Assess a wide range of incoming requirements with the wider Engineering team with a focus on how well we operate in production;
- Manage Level 1 through to Level 3 production support;
- At least 5 years in SRE or Production support role in complex mission critical environment;
- Proven background in hands-on production / application support;
- Expert Proficiency in Linux, Shell Scripting, Monitoring and Instrumentation tools;
- Familiarity with Node JS, MariaDB/MySQLl
- Ability to build / manage a regional technical team, exemplifying strong leadership;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related subjects;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Central, Hong Kong, the heart of the Asian financial services centre.
Please send CV, salary expectation, and expression of interest to [email protected]
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.