- Develop IT policies, standards, and procedures according to the industry best practices and standards, technologies, relevant regulatory and requirements;
- Support the ongoing maintenance and review of the policies and procedures;
- Lead SOC2 and ISO accreditations, obtaining and maintaining various IT and Security compliance certifications.
- Evaluate and manage capabilities that enable the organization to reliably achieve objectives, address uncertainty and act with integrity, as a whole more responsive and efficient in a consistent manner;
- Manage audit findings remediation to mitigate the risks;
- Coordinate external assessment requests from industrial standards and regulatory requirements;
- Act as the main responsible party to drive and align the policy compliance;
- Perform and manage regular information security and control assessment to ensure compliance of information security policies and standards;
- Identify and address information security risks and requirements in order to protect the organization from adversity, surprise and weakness.
- University graduate in computer science, information technology or related disciplines;
- 3+ years’ experience in IT Security, Audit, Governance and Risk Management;
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Information Security framework, such as ISF, ISO27001;
- Relevant professional certification, such as ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000 CISA, CISM or CISSP is desired;
- Strong knowledge of Information System, IT Operation, Change Management, Incident Management and IT Audit;
- Strong knowledge of IT Governance and Security frameworks such as SOC2, ISO27*
- Great sense of ownership and self-driven mindset;
- Strong liaison skill, teamwork, passion and commitment mentality;
- Strong self-motivation, with good interpersonal and analytical skills, lead through influence, communicate effectively to stakeholders on IT risk management and information security governance;
- Strong problem solving and project execution skills;
- Able to handle changing priorities and making decisions.
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Central, Hong Kong, the heart of the Asian financial services centre.
Please send CV, salary expectation, and expression of interest to [email protected].
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.