Hex Trust is growing rapidly, and to cope with that growth we would like to add an experienced Marketing professional to the team.
- Provide operational assistance to the Marketing Director
- Assist on operational areas assigned within the Marketing team, ensuring that the appropriate level of Marketing support is provided to these solution sets
- Leverage appropriate resources to deliver Marketing plans and activities
- Work closely with internal departments, partners, and agencies to ensure smooth execution of marketing activities
- Conduct marketing research and analysis
- Monitor and report on results and effectiveness of campaigns
- Plan and measure performance KPIs to identify trends, revenue drivers and opportunities and present findings to the leadership team
- Stay up-to-date on competitive landscape and market trends
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as assigned
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Ideally, experience in the B2B/Crypto/Tech/E-commerce space
- Have a passion and knowledge for blockchain business and technology
- A quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Central, Hong Kong, the heart of the Asian financial services centre.
Please send CV, salary expectation, and expression of interest to [email protected].
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.