– Handle general office administration
– Assist in formulating and implementing administrative policies and procedures to meet business need
– Work closely with the internal departments and provide solutions on Administrative issues so as to fulfil business needs
– Provide full range of executive administrative support to Senior Management.
– Assist with complex calendar arrangements and logistics where required
– Organize and maintain proper approval procedures and documentation
– Arrange and coordinate internal/external meetings and agendas
– Communicate and liaise with multiple key senior internal stakeholders
– Provide ad hoc administrative support where needed
– Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Corporate Secretary or related disciplines
– 2 years of secretarial/office management experience serving senior management / C-level within – Banking or Financial Services industry an advantage
– Proficient in MS Office applications including PowerPoint, Word & Excel
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
– Attentive to detail, strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently
– Mature and self-motivated with strong administrative and organising ability supported with problem solving skills.
– Due to the nature of the business and the accompanying sensitivities, someone highly trustworthy and reliable will be required. Therefore references need to be provided.
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people across Asia. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team across Asia, who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office.
Please send CV, salary expectation, and expression of interest to [email protected].
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.