- Manage, define, and implement projects and the quality and progress of the projects to ensure on-time and effective project outcomes;
- Map out overall execution plan & ensure the roles & responsibilities, objectives, commitment, deliverables and schedule are clearly communicated to team members and customers;
- Resources planning and allocation
- Release planning
- Deliver quality output based on defined processes, review project performance, and take corrective actions when necessary;
- Identify & mitigate risks before they seriously impact project delivery;
- Establish communication channels within the team & customers, so that all relevant stakeholders are kept informed on the project status in a timely manner and at the necessary level of detail;
- 5+ years’ experience in Software/Product Development Project Management;
- Experience with a full software project lifecycle;
- Scrum/Agile project management experience;
- Business Knowledge in financial markets, knowledge of Blockchain, Crypto Currencies, Digital Assets highly desirable;
- Good financial analysis skills to track resources and costs;
- Working experience in Product company, large consultancy firms or financial institutions preferred;
- Technical background in software development;
- Exceptional Communications skills in English;
- University degree in related field.
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Central, Hong Kong, the heart of the Asian financial services centre.
Please send CV, salary expectation, and expression of interest to [email protected].
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.