- Actively participate in the development of cryptographic modules/services to perform cryptographic operations including Blockchain Wallets, Authentication and Authorisation workflows
- Integration with Hardware Security Modules;
- Act as Cryptography go to expert for the team;
- Review and maintenance of Cryptography related code;
- R&D of emerging cryptographic algorithms such as MPC, Threshold Signature Schemes, Secure Enclaves.
- Develop the required documentation and coordinate on-going communication with relevant stakeholders;
- Build and lead team of Cryptography focused engineers;
- Work closely with the Engineering department to promote the understanding of security principles, security focused development practices and mitigate security risks in software development;
- Support business stakeholders in identifying and assessing security risks and applying cryptography to mitigate the risks;
- Keep abreast of security attacks and cryptographic research and advise on the best course of action.
- BS in Computer Science, Cryptography, Mathematics, or equivalent working experience;
- 5+ years of experience as a software development engineer working in production-grade environments;
- Strong knowledge in cryptographic algorithms (e.g. ECDSA/ED25519/SSS) adopted in established blockchains
- Practical experience in cryptographic programming standards such as PKCS11
- Experienced in interfacing with HSM solutions.
- 2+ years of experience with public blockchain technology;
- Have development experience with at least one system programming language (Rust, C++ or Go);
- Rust programming experience highly desirable or willingness to learn Rust as primary programming language;
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Central, Hong Kong, the heart of the Asian financial services centre.
Please send CV, salary expectation, and expression of interest to [email protected].
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.