- To design, develop, implement, test, and maintain cross platform mobile applications for Authentication, Authorization and Blockchain wallets.
- Perform stable and efficient codes, meeting functional and business requirements and standards;
- Work closely with teams across departments to define and implement business changing features.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in CS or related field / experience;
- 5+ years of development experience;
- 3+ years of experience in native mobile applications development;
- Must be familiar with cross platform frameworks: Flutter or React Native
- Experience in native development, such as Objective C/Swift on iOS and Java on Android, will be an advantage;
- Experience with usability, and improving performance of the overall application;
- Mobile-first approach in solving problems;
- Hands-on experience in design, development roll-out, unit testing, maintenance, troubleshooting, and improvement.
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Central, Hong Kong, the heart of the Asian financial services centre.
Please send CV, salary expectation, and expression of interest to [email protected].
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.