- Installation and maintenance of Blockchains and internal systems;
- Container Orchestration with Nomad;
- DevOps support for developers and office environment;
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure;
- Design and implementation of new systems and applications;
- Managing data center infrastructure.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Knowledge of Linux (preferable Debian/Ubuntu based distributions);
- You love the console and are not afraid to read man pages;
- Networking knowledge (IP, routing, vpn);
- Able to communicate in English;
- Self-motivated, willing to learn.
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Central, Hong Kong, the heart of the Asian financial services centre.
Please send CV, salary expectation, and expression of interest to [email protected].
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.