Hex Trust is looking for a UX / UI Designer to support its Product Department. Your job will be to work closely with the business, product, and engineering team to develop clean interfaces for new features and enhance existing ones. Another aspect will be to maintain and enhance the corporate branding of Hex Trust. You should be passionate about creating and delivering good user experiences and appealing interfaces and be familiar with the technical impact of your design decisions.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with business, product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like up to handover to frontend developers
- Taking proactive part in internal creative meetings from conceptual to final production stage
- Creating and designing various materials for print and digital collateral, such as company brochure, presentation slides, graphics, etc.., to maintain and enhance the corporate branding
- 2+ years’ experience in UX / UI required
- BSc in Media Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science or related field
- Proven work experience as a UI / UX Designer, Product Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
about hex trust
Hex Trust is the leader in enterprise-grade custody for digital assets. Led by innovators from the institutional financial services space, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the blockchain ecosystem.